Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pinecrest

Dave and Tracy had room for Kaydie in their car, so Tom and I rode his motorcycle up to Pinecrest. After a little scare (when Kaydie needed a diaper change and Tom 'lost' Dave's car), we finally found eachother in front of the general store - by the way, there is no cell phone reception up in Pinecrest.

Todd and I took a quick swim out to the bouys while Tom and Tracy tied up some loose ends (moving the motorcycle, carrying out more stuff for the day)

Alan enjoyed his dip when he got back

Cheese!

The lake was so beautiful. I can't even begin to describe just how perfectly clear the water was - how deep blue the sky was, and how nice the warm sun felt... and the smell of the pine trees baking in the sunshine brought back memories of camping here as a little girl. I'm excited that Kaydie will definitely be coming back here with me again!

We hiked a ways around it to find the best jumping rock to play on. There were lots of people on the main beach

(because it's summer break I guess).
Check out this radical diving rock!I never touched bottom!
Here's a funny video of me and the family jumping off the awesome diving rock Brad and Robbie found for us.

Tom was keeping watch over sleeping beauty

(my pants are providing Kaydie's shade)

I think that Todd and Brad both had a great time! Kaydie was so tired afterwards - she napped and I was jealous (because I was pooped too!)