Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July is coming to an end...

Let's see how we spent it: IN THE POOL!!! WHOO HOO! I learned how to surf, how to splash, how to get splashed (very important), and how to wait till mom took off my swim diaper to go peepee on her. Oh, and I learned how to speak in my native Indian tongue...
"aw wa wa wa"


Mom takes a break while dad...

Holds me in the pool - I'm playing with Gabe's boats...


My favorite floating starfish

Tia - why are you hanging me upside down?
Gabe chatters away (I'm a chatterbox too) Alex: calm, cool, and collected.
Nana gives Papa's shoulders a quick squeeze Smile!
For our next photo, I want to do a:
High Five! Oh Yeah!
Papa, why did you stop pushing my swing?
Todd is ON
Todd is OFF

Now, he's swimming like a dolphin!
The underwater ballet:
Kaydie and her cousins...

Surf's up dudes!