Kaydie didn't really get the whole, "let's jump a motorcycle over an RV" concept.
But she had toys to keep her occupied, and she got to look at all the neat faces in the crowds.
Here's Tom's "BIG SMILE"
We headed over to watch the BMX boys... These guys are nuts! This was soooooo awesome. They pulled the tallest guy from the crowd....
And JUMPED OVER HIM! Later in the show, they actually had TWO guys - one on the other's shoulders - and these were both very tall guys - with arms raised.... RIDICULOUSLY huge air!
Kaydie and I ate a lot of great food - the Lockeford Sausages were SO good... We also were huge fans of the snowcones and cream filled churros for dessert. YUMMY! The concerts were good, but the sound system really overamplified the higher pitch sounds, so I kept Kaydie well clear of the speakers. We sat wayyyy back, where you couldn't really see anything, but that worked out great, because all of us kicked back under the trees on our huge blanket and just enjoyed ourselves. I played on the trampoline with the bungee jump assist thingamajig - and that was super fun! I pouted for about a minute that I couldn't climb the rock wall w/my flipflops on... hazardous to the toes, apparently!
The best part of the day was when Tom accompanied me as I walked Kaydie to sleep in her sling and we watched the sun sink down into the West. The lights from the surrounding buildings lit up the water in beautiful shades of blue and purple and the cool delta breeze ruffled my hair out of my eyes so I could inhale the gorgeous sight... we found ourselves in good company, as lovers held eachother on the park benches almost as tenderly as I was holding my babygirl.