Morning play time in the kitchen with mom!
I'm driving mom nuts with my new trick of grinding my front teeth...


Here's one of my drawers! Mom keeps plastic spatulas, measuring cups, and some of my toys in here for me to find and play with!
What should my little hand grab today?

Aha!
Wanna play with me?
Oh, it's breakfast time now. Up we go, into the high chair.
Mom feeds me eggs and toast. This helps me grow strong and smart.
Watch - I can feed myself!
Gosh that's good! Thanks Mom!
Here I am with dad - we're having lunch to celebrate me turning 3/4 of a year old. (That's nine months, for those of you who aren't so great at math.) I was very good at lunch and ate lots of yummy chicken, bread, cheerios, cheese, and veggies.
Mom got me all dressed up in pink!
Home and relaxing in the back yard with mom... I've got lots of faces that I make now - big grins, serious introspection, and everything in between~


See you again soon!
Aha!
See you again soon!