Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Out and About...

We headed over to Dan & Michelle's house to celebrate Bryan's 31st birthday. You might not recognize him - he's the one on the left (he's almost skinny now), sitting next to Cruz & Lucio. Mommy got to show me off to everyone - and they all agreed that I am a cutie pie!
Lynn got a chance to hold me, and so did Michelle and the twins! Michelle gave me this cute jacket - it's the softest jacket ever made - and just look how cute the little bear ears are on the hood! I barely fit into it, because mom keeps feeding me such good milk...
Michelle thought I was doing great - she gave mom a great book to read too (thanks!)

On Sunday, mom took me to Tasha's babyshower - she's going to have a little girl (to be named Aubrey) sometime in early January. I think that she'll be my friend and can't wait for her to arrive~
Auntie Renee held me when I got tired of sleeping...
Sheena, Tasha, and Mom pose for a photo: