Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I just keep on growing! 12-3-07 to 12-10-07

I'm getting so big! Dad is laying with me by the fire and mom dropped in for a photo. I need my sleep so that I can keep growing:
Dad is trying to keep me happy, even though I've got a runny nose and I'm not feeling too great today.
Catching a few zzzz's on dad's lap Sunday morning. I am already wearing my three month sized clothes (and I'm only 6 weeks old)... Mom keeps feeding me the good stuff, what can I say?
Nana knows how to hold me. We spent lots of time together on Sunday. Mom got to go outside for a walk while Nana played with me. We had a nice day.
Dad and I are watching some television together. Pretty soon I'll learn how to work the remote and we can watch Dora the Explorer instead of Dukes of Hazzard.

Mom's trying hard to get me to sleep, she decided to give up and take pictures instead.
Aren't I cute?
I'm learning how to suck my thumb! It's really hard to get my thumb into my mouth - every time I get close, my index finger just jumps in the way and I can't get to that delicious thumb! I end up having to suck my whole darn hand!
Passed out on mommy, so soft and comfy... this is my favorite place to fall asleep.
Mommy likes having me so close. I keep her warm and she calls me her snugglebug.
I'm rocking out in my swing - just about to fall asleep again... mommy has to put gloves on me because the breeze from swinging gets my hands cold!
Mom must have snapped this one after I fell asleep...
Mommy and me:
I can't stand it when she laughs even though she knows I'm upset! I mean REALLY!
See you again soon!