Here's dad holding me in one of my cute Christmas outfits.

Here's Grandma Connie and me - she got to see me when I was born and could not believe how heavy I am already!
She says that I haven't missed any meals!
Mom calls my thighs her little pork chops. Grandma says that I'm perfect!!! 
Just try to make me smile against my will...
I have such a cute face, even when I'm feeling serious. Just look at how cute my rosebud lips are. It's okay - you can admit it: you want me to drool on you!!!
Here's me and my great grandma. She can talk to me for hours. I love her. We spent hours laying on baby blankets just talking and talking. I think her voice sounds like an angel singing.
This is my great grandpa. He thinks I'm something special. I think he is too.
Here's mama and me. We're waiting for Aunt Sommer to arrive. She called to say that she missed the ferry, so mom and dad headed over to Grandma Connie's house and left me to play with my Great Grandparents for a few hours. I was having a fantastic time (except that mom kept calling every thiry minutes to check on me), when out of the blue and completely UNEXPECTED, Aunt Sommer showed up! She thought she would surprise everyone by telling a tall tale about missing the ferry and arrive earlier than expected. Mom got kind of mad. She had been looking forward to seeing her sister's face light up the first time that she saw me in person... but everything worked out when mom saw how excited Sommer was to play with me and how sorry she was for disappointing mommy.
My Great Grandma kept telling me she was going to let me taste her divinity... I don't know what happened, but I never did get to taste it. Maybe next trip, Great Grandma??
Time for a snooze. I think I dreamt of dancing sugarplums!