Monday, October 29, 2007

Saturday's Pumpkin Carving Party!




Tom spread out spider webs all over the house Big smiles!
Gabe, superstar of the week at school - is ROCKING OUT with blue spikes as he carves away at an award winning pumpkin!
Todd, Gabe, Alex - picking out their templates and the pumpkins...
Pete went gray REALLY quickly...when he saw the pumpkin carving competition!
Paul carved Kaydie Rose a baby sized pumpkin - awww.

Tracy carved her name into two pumpkins - so sweet!!!
Owl flying below a half moon...
Mom and Pete, putting another well carved gourd up on the wall of fame!
Jessica, Amber, Eric and Brad... making their selections from the last of the 30 pumpkins...
More spider webs...

SCARY!

In some semblance of order (left to right)

Tracy, Todd, Brad, Paul, Pat, Pete, Jessica, Gabe, Amber, Eric, Dave and Tom

(Kaydie Rose and I were upstairs napping)
Such a great job Dave!!!
I THINK Eric free styled the one on the right - it looks fantastic.
I carved a pumpkin out of a pumpkin... and there's an awesome headless horseman....

Rad Disco Ball Pumpkin
The pictures do not do justice to how awesome these turned out when lit at night...
Thanks especially to Pat and Tracy for bringing the food and the pumpkins (and the boys for picking them all out and unloading them to the back yard) - and to everyone else for not being mad at me for hanging out upstairs for a lot of the night - and being willing to come up and visit with me! I am so glad that everyone had such a great time carving and visiting and I guarantee that we'll do it up even bigger and better next year!