Friday, October 26, 2007

Day two...pre-hospital discharge

Even more out of it today... the night before was spent learning what a waking dream feels like - as delirium set in from sleep deprivation. I understand that this is something that I will become accustomed to... thank goodness they are keeping a chart as my short term memory starts shorting out... The doctor stopped in and asked how I was feeling... other than intensly sore, and tired, I am completely in love with my newborn. He declared me fit to be discharged. Baby was checked over by Dr. Lee and he said she looks healthy and can go home with me... HOORAY! So we took her out of her hospital clothes and put her in pink... So cute!
All loaded up to go home....
She was quite at home in her carseat - didn't seem to mind the ride home at all...
Grandma burps her so well!