Monday, January 28, 2008

Oh No!

We conducted a test yesterday. Brad Jessica Tom, Kaydie and I were out for mexican food (very good) and I was telling them my theory that Kaydie does not like my camera - that she quits smiling as soon as she sees it and becomes very serious. We conducted a test, where Tom held Kaydie and I pulled the camera out to take a picture - she started to cry when she saw the camera. We tried it again with me holding her and Tom taking pictures - SAME THING. She went from happy blowing spit bubbles to pushed out lower lip tantrum as soon as she saw the camera.

No, this doesn't mean that it's the end of the blog - it just means that mommy is going to have to get creative to get some pictures for a while! (And you can expect to see a rise in the number of sleeping beauty shots I take.)