Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Luncheon Pictures!

Group Picture from Marsha's Unit Luncheon:
We had to watch out for the guacamole as Lori and I learned together!!! Robert received a lump of coal for his gift - and he was excited about it! You will have to ask him for details... Everyone was in good spirits, even Kaydie!
Lots of pict's from Tami's Unit's Luncheon:
(Thanks to everyone for letting Kaydie and I crash the luncheons! I don't miss the work, but I sure do miss my friends there...it was nice to see you all again!)

Above: Hope clings to her gift (thanks for holding on to it for me Hope - it SMELLS DELICOUS!!!)

Below: Theresa - with a wonderful smile and a great sense of humor:

I wasn't paying attention to see who stole the tickets from who...

but they both have cheesy smiles about it!!!Tami: smiling and happy!
Kaydie loves her aunti Rhonda!
Oh so cheesy!
My favorite picture - you can just feel the love:
Here's me, still figuring out how to be a mom and eat in a restaurant...
My second favorite picture: RM w/Attitude!!!