Today is Kaydie's Birthday! Hooray! Let's wake her up:
She's not too sure about this...
Good morning Angel!
Mommy's girl got the giggles and laughed as Grandma Connie joined in to sing Happy Birthday!
Then Grandma Connie left for Stockton. Kaydie looked out the door for her...
Grandma, where are you??
So, we played outside in the warm sunshine till she got home...
It's fun to be naked outside... and REALLY fun to blow spit bubbles!
Digging in the dirt feels nice.
And since it's my birthday, mom doesn't mind at all...
Just exploring new items...
It's warm out... mom coated me in sunscreen, but I sure am thirsty!
Mom shared her water with me...
Mom, you are spilling (it feels so nice!)
Watch what I can do:
I can put the lid back on.
Yes, I am a baby genius.
Hooray! Grandma is back...and she brought my cousin to see me! Big hug!

Desi didn't know how to take Kaydie at first...
luckily, Kaydie didn't let her off the hook and made her play with her... it was very cute to watch!
Kaydie loves company!

Andy and Ana are expecting another little girl sometime in November...

Kaydie is excited about having another cousin!

And Desi wants to breastfeed her little sister....

Kaydie tried to tell her that it wouldn't work...

We headed outside for some playtime... Kaydie tried to stack pumpkins.

But it was hard work with mama taking so many pictures!

Awwww!
Desi and Kaydie found Patch's dog food bowl...

Kaydie tooka handful across the yard to Patch, and fed it to him. She's NEVER seen me do this... I swear, she constantly amazes me with how clever she is.

Dinner time... Kaydie loved the lasagne and veggies... (I needed a nap)

Pete and the boys stopped by for some Snicker's Cake with Kaydie. We all sang Happy Birthday to her, and she LOOOOOVED it!

A few more presents to open...

Grandma will help!

Awwww!!! So cute!

Thank you, I love you, byebye!
"Hanging" with her daddy!

We can do it, Dad!!!