
Kaydie and I headed out to see Sutter Creek. We found that Main Street was not intended for strollers - there are huge stairs all over the place. Luckily, I'm super woman and could carry the whole stroller down and up them... but on the way back we took the back streets and saw a new side of Sutter Creek. Take a look~

The old gas pumps...

We were told to take this pathway to get to the park - looks like it takes you to the hat shop too!

So pretty!

The view from the bridge....

These old homes are beautiful.

We found the park!

Kaydie ate some frog legs...

Doesn't this look like the anarchy symbol?

And posed for some very cute pictures...

She tried the swings.... still too small!

Here we are feeling the creek.... still chilly!

On my way back home I stopped at the Pardee Reservoir Vista Point - and just had to snap a picture...