Friday, November 23, 2007

My First Holiday Photo Shoot!

Pictures are the worst part of the Holidays for a baby... mom and dad dressed me up in this incredibly uncomfortable outfit, then they expect me to look happy about it as they pose me in strange and somewhat absurd positions for the camera. But, me being the best baby ever, I chose to hope that if I cooperated and didn't cry that the whole ordeal would end more quickly. Mommy did not disappoint! We wrapped up the photo shoot in less than 5 minutes! (and she only made me wear the outfit for a few hours - gotta hand it to her, she does love and look out for me!)


Gosh I'm cute with these big chubby cheeks... I know you all want to reach out and pinch them (don't try though - this is a picture on your computer, you know!)
Look at how proud mom is of me! I'm cute from all angles!
This is my contemplative pose... I'm deep in thought
(I'll let you guess what I'm thinking about, I'm not about to tell you!) You can't see it, but mom is torturing me again (aka: tickling my tootsies!)

Dad takes a quick picture - our outfits match!Go ahead, oooh and ahhhh... I know I'm cute!

Mommy calls me her mini-me!
Dad calls me his Cutie Kaydie!
Bye for now! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!