Monday, November 19, 2007

11-14-07 to 11-19-07

Kaydie Rose is staying awake for much longer each day - here she opens her eyes and looks around for the first time while out on a walk with mommy. Her eyes are a beautiful slate blue.

On this trip, she wouldn't take her eyes off of my face, I kept telling her, "Kaydie Rose, look around - see the birds and the trees! You get to look at mommy all day long..."
She gets a little bit fidgety when I don't push her fast enough, or take a water break... Her arms start flailing around and she grunts, and if she could talk I know she'd be urging me onward with no more delays!
She's actually beginning to take the pacifier from mommy!

Tom found us passed out cold and snapped a quick picture to prove that I did get some sleep today!
Kaydie is channeling Cartman when he tries out for the olympics... (Southpark reference)
Tom scratches his head in consternation at what else he can try to keep Kaydie Rose happy and quiet for a few moments...
It looks like it's working...
JUST KIDDING!
One of my favorite faces that she makes.... Adorable cheerio pucker!

Bonding moments... makes all those sleepless nights okay...
Tom gets to bond too...

Snoozing in the carseat...

Met up with Tom for lunch at Peppery's in Sonora...Kaydie slept right through lunch! When we got back to Tom's work, she was introduced to the crew. Everyone said she was adorable (of course!)