Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mommy Updates!

Random thoughts:

I'm freaking out because she is learning to count. She says 'one.......two!' and sometimes will throw in a "three" for good measure. She figured out zippers, and now she loves to strip. When her cousin was visiting, she learned to say "no no no no no" and how to pick her nose (you'll definitely see pictures of this much-beloved activity).

I've heard so many random words from her, including up/down, on/off, night-night, dancy dance, thirsty, hot, bath, patch, dog, and then a thousand babywords that have not quite figured themselves out in english just yet.

It's adorable to watch her blow on food to cool it off. Her favorite foods these days include chicken nuggets (white breast meat only), peas and corn, broccoli, yogurt, oatmeal, buttered bread (yes, I eat the crust), raisins/grapes, frozen strawberries, and coffee. She always tries to scam me out of my coffee cup...