Thursday, September 4, 2008

Shoes ON... Ready set go!

On an early morning walk with mom... Mom is so crazy. She got these hot pink hi-lights in her hair and now she's seriously nutso. She wakes up with me super early, gets her coffee and we take off on a walk while it's still SO COLD outside. She puts the stroller's windbreaker down for me, so I stay toasty, but she's gotta be freezing out there. I think it's funny.

Seriously mom, put on a sweater.
Okay, put the camera down and give me a hug. I'll warm you right up!

In the afternoons, I like to explore the front yard and the back yard holding on to Dad's finger. Here I am examining the motorcycle I got him for Father's Day. Looks like he's taking pretty good care of his toy. Good daddy.

Uh oh - found a spot dad. You'd better wash it again.