Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ten months old!

Hi everyone! Well, I'm ten months old and counting down the days till I turn ONE. I've decided that I will be walking before long, just because mom keeps telling me to get down and crawl. This here is my friend, Shilo the snake - my auntie som som gave him to me to play with. I like to wear him like a feather boa.
See?
Did you get that on film mom?
Hey - here I am again - I'm showing mom what it will be like when I'm walking. I can reach almost 6 inches onto the table now (nothing is safe from my examination anymore!)
Here I am after mom changed my diaper. I like to empty the basket under the stroller and examine it closely. Sometimes mom leaves me cool treats in there to find (like rattles, snacks, my sippy cup, or other cool toys).

See? I found a num num!

My favorite game right now is hide and seek. Mom crawls (very noisily) around a corner, or behind a chair and then giggles hysterically until I find her. Then she screams and runs really fast waving her arms like a crazy lady and hides somewhere else. It's really funny to watch her! Pretty soon, I'll start hiding and she can find ME!