Heck yeah, I'm a big girl! I gots teeth, I gots jeans, and I gots style!
Mom likes to watch me dig for cool stuff in my purse. She puts all kinds of neat stuff in there for me to find. Here is my flashlight...it feels great to chew on it.
This is another one of my most favorite things to chew on - the dropper top of my empty baby-tylenol bottle. It squeaks in my teeth and rubs my gums where the new teeth are poking through.
Mom can't get over how big my feet are. Won't you tell her they are perfectly normal and not to give me a complex?
This is one of mom's favorite pictures. She believes that if you double click and enlarge it, you'll see that I'm peering out from behind my fit to see if it's working. When she laughed at me, I immediately began laughing too.
I'm WAYYYY to big for this swing!