Friday, June 6, 2008

kaydie's shenanigans....

Hi again! It's Kaydie, and my new favorite thing to do is to stand up. I love to show off my strong legs by standing up and then bouncing while I'm holding on to something - anything - the couch, your legs, my safety gate, my crib... you name it, I can use it to stand up! Mom thinks she can contain me.... riiiiigggghhhhht......
mom tried to get a clear picture of my two newest teeth, but i'm not cooperating!
I bit mom and she got sad and made me drink a bottle...
I haven't bitten her since then.
(I don't like when mommy is sad.)
Look at this neat crawling space I found, Mom!

I thought I could pull myself through...
Turns out my head is bigger than I thought. Hey, did you know that this remote control tastes DELICIOUS?
What does this taste like?
I love keeping my mom hopping!