
Take a look at the WEATHER Kaydie and I brought with us to Seattle... gorgeous!

We ate Thai... Sommer and Jason are trying to decide what to order. (The cashew dishes are cooked next to a cashew, as opposed to actually containing cashews, Sommer warns future restaurant goers)

I had to take a picture to see what I looked like in these sunglasses that I borrowed from Sommer. Jason called me a beetle...

Here we are on the DUCK tour - an amphibious vehicle that goes land to sea - these pictures are from when we were in Lake Union...

The houseboats have the great views of Seattle's skyline (we saw the Sleepless in Seattle houseboat - it's for sale right now if you are in the market...)

Here you can see the space needle where the ride starts. It takes you all over downtown Seattle before the water part of the tour. They an interesting history - if you want, check it out:
http://www.ridetheducksofseattle.com/history.htm
Kaydie loved being out on the boat!

Hi Aunty Som Som!

Dancing girl!
Here we've made it to Mamala's house - Kaydie's enjoying some time close to me, and my hands are (mostly) free to talk with...
The many faces of the portable crib inhabitant:





I love my Auntie SomSom and my Mamala!

Mamala loves me!

...very very much...
Tag! You are it!

(mom's still waiting for the pictures from great grandma's camera - we'll post them once we get them!)