Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I like to eat and drink like a grownup...kinda

Look at what mama gave me - sliced up apples and I get to chew them up and suck on them while I am bouncing away! I'm so lucky - I love apples!I am crawling around - smiling for the camera!
This is my favorite book. It is about puppies. If you come to my house I will show it to you!
Mom decided that since I don't care for baby bottles, maybe I'm grown up enough to learn to use a sippy cup. This is my first try with prune juice. Mom gave me milk in it last night (and I loved it!) This prune juice tastes pretty good too though!
Oops - I lost it. It's a no-drip, but I'm way smarter than that! I can spill it all over the place! See my arm?

Check me out in action learning how to use my sippy cup!