Sunday, April 20, 2008

Catching up...

I'm sure you've noticed that there haven't been any posts since Easter. Well, I misplaced my camera. I was so angry about losing it that I couldn't even post here.... Sorry!!! Luckily, it finally turned up (at a friend's house) so Kaydie and I are back with updates for you!


We had an awesome visit from Aunt Sommer from April 3rd through the 10th, and we had a really fantastic time with her! Andy and Anabel brought Desi up to play with Kaydie - Awww Desi was getting away with Sommer's noodles!
Great Grandma made Kaydie a new blanket that has lots of built-in textures and she really has fun with it! There's a soft flannel pocket, bright plastic rings, big buttons, a feather thingy, red puff balls, a rainbow ruffle, and so much more that kaydie gets to experience. (Thank you Gran! I put this on her when we go for walks in her stroller and I don't ever have to worry about her dropping her toys!!!)

Kaydie says, "what does 'spoiled' mean?"