Today I went in to see Dr. Nguyen - he says I'm very pretty! And, even better, I'm healthy! I measured in at 26 1/4 inches long, and 18.7 lbs... mom gets to start me on some baby food over the next few weeks, which will be exciting!
I also got my second set of shots (most of them - I still need to go back for one more, maybe next week). I did really really well - I only cried for about 30 seconds when the nurse gave me the shot, then mom gave me some baby tylenol and I napped all the way home.
I also got my second set of shots (most of them - I still need to go back for one more, maybe next week). I did really really well - I only cried for about 30 seconds when the nurse gave me the shot, then mom gave me some baby tylenol and I napped all the way home.