Saturday, February 27, 2010

February!

Hi, it's been a whole month since updates - we've had a very fun February this year. We had snow days and Disney on Ice, we played with our friends, and we had lots of fun making Valentines cards for our friends and family. Here are some snapshots from along the way:


Here I am at Kirkwood, sucking on a lollipop thinking about how to get out of bounds... without sinking!
Here's mama, skiing right out of the picture!
While she was skiing, Grandpa and I played in the snow, in the puddles, and in pudding! We had a yummy lunch and I was ready for my nap when mama got back.

CHEESE!

This month, Daddy and I spent lots of time playing. He has a really great imagination and we love putting on puppet shows! Here I am getting my baby ready for her dinner with a bib.
Mama took me to see Disney on Ice:
Before we left for the show, we got ravioli's for dinner so I wouldn't want to eat a whole bunch of candy and popped corn. The doors opened at 7 so we could see the princess gown exhibit: Here's me on mama's shoulders looking at the exhibit. I wasn't all that impressed, tho. I did get a tinkerbell cup with a snowcone and I thought it was delicious!We had a great view from our seats, I really liked The Little Mermaid... see my happy smile?We made it till about 8:30 (which is actually Kaydie's bedtime), and she couldn't handle the pressure when the fairies started performing. She really wanted to go down and have a chat with Tinkerbell (her favorite character). We headed home and enjoyed the clear roads. Kaydie woke up early Saturday morning and was surprised to find her very own light-up Tinkerbell Fairy Wings!Here's the back:
Glowing!We enjoyed a few days of sunshine between the drizzly rainy February days... on this day, Kaydie and I had a chance to look up at fluffy white clouds and imagine shapes out of them... Kaydie saw a crocodile and I saw a bird!

Super Cutie Pie:
Chasing mama with a twig:

Tag!
Made a pompom tree, then picked flowers!

Rah Rah Rah!
Lots of time with mama in the car...
~Friends stayed over for the night with the puppy~
I love puppies~