Spring has come a little early to our neck of the woods... we are out enjoying the warm sunshine at the park today. Kaydie loves to swing!!!

WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Swing me HIGHER!
My little girl's hair glows in the sunshine... it's so beautiful!

We tried the swing both ways and decided that Kaydie is better off with the chain behind her... for two reasons... first, she is just so smart and will figure out how to open the clasp. second, she will slip out. But it was fun experimenting with turning her around. :)

Such a happy healthy baby girl:

Playground time:

" I can do it mom, back it up."

"See?"

"I did it!" (this sounds like, "I diiiit" because Kaydie forgets the second D in did... It is so cute hearing her learn to talk!)

Vrooooom Vroom! (Really, Kaydie makes vroom sounds, like a car!)

Too funny! My little caged monkey!
Getting ready for naptime... we'll be back again soon, right mom?